- Here comes the hard part? OR
- I’ve got this!
What we’re talking about is our self-talk, which also links to setting intentions. To define intentions, they are similar to:
- New year’s resolutions
- Dreams (heart, not sleep!) –> manifest
Our energy follows our thoughts so if we think it, this is where our energy goes. This is why it’s important to think good thoughts. It is almost like a brain re-program or paradigm shift. For example:
- Is our language filled with hope and possibilities or is it of drudgery, negativity?
- Does our life go smoothly and flow with ease and grace or are we tripped up with trauma/drama?
- Have you noticed if we tell ourselves we’re tired, going to be a rotten day vs. I have good energy to accomplish what I need to today – it impacts our day!
These statements become our energetic blueprint and connect us to what we manifest. We are encouraging mindfulness which is positive mental health and well-being for you, as a harpist, and for those you serve. Our final blog post of the four areas of well-being will be next week, on spiritual well-being.