SOUND CARE FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU LOVE
Experience an oasis of relaxation, reflection and rejuvenation! This unique session will nurture your spirit as you move from busy-ness to calm and deep relaxation. Tami leads you on a musical journey to inner peace, focusing on your self-care and helps you set a beautiful tone for your daily life.
- Explore how using music with intention can have a profound impact on their lives.
- Learn musical principles and practical tips to apply to their everyday lives.
- Experience a musical journey and experientially feel music’s healing role.
What participants have said about the Sound Care for Yourself and Those You Love program…
• “It was relaxing, peaceful, restful and a wonderful way to end the day. This was excellent!”
Mayo Clinic Quest for Quality; Rochester, MN
• “Your session was powerful, energizing and amazing. I could feel the energy from everyone attending. Tami is an excellent speaker whose presentation leads me to think about my life and where I want to be. Her harp music enhanced the presentation to allow moments of contemplation.”
Minnesota Nurses Association Day of Self-Care; Minneapolis, MN
• “You brought me back to centering again and renewing my inner peace.”
Retreat at The Remembering Place; Gretna, NE
• “Tami is a very relaxed speaker and her presence is beautiful. Totally non-commercial, but very committed to her life work.”
Clara Barton Colloquium; Great Bend, KS
|Program Structure||Presentation is experiential and includes:
Participants do not have to be musicians or have any expertise in music to attend.
|Length||One to two hours.|
For more information about our presentations, or to schedule a presentation, please contact us.