Tami Briggs lives in Minneapolis, MN and is now offering virtual hospital and hospice bedside vigils via Zoom. She is a therapeutic harpist and has her certification from the International Harp Therapy Program. Tami has played at the bedside of hundreds of hospital and hospice patients. Benefits and possible outcomes of harp therapy include:
- Creates a calming environment in homes and for hospital/hospice patients, families, visitors, and staff.
- Allows hospital patients and families to focus on something hopeful and beautiful to distract them from pain and suffering.
- Nurtures people in time of physical and/or emotional pain.
- Vibrates and penetrates body tissues and cells to facilitate healing.
- Provides positive sensory stimulation.
- Provides palliative care for hospital and hospice patients in transition.
- Improves physiological effects, such as relaxed muscle tension, increased oxygenation, slower heart rate, lowered blood pressure, etc.
If you are interested in this unique service offered by Tami, please contact her at Tami@MusicalReflections.com or 952-829-1919.