A Happy Thanksgiving message from Tami Briggs (Musical Reflections’ founder) –
Thanksgiving is a favorite time to reflect on all of the things I’m grateful for. I love to think about five things everyday. And for the year, I’m deeply grateful for:
- Your continued support, as well as your feedback, ideas and encouragement.
- All of the patients and families who allow me into their lives at a most vulnerable time of illness.
- The healthcare staff at the numerous hospitals where I’ve had the opportunity to play for those they serve.
- The opportunity to speak and play in front of thousands at healthcare conferences, sharing the special message of music and healing.
- Sharing my music with thousands on my website, as well as through retail shops and stores – on CDs, downloads, DVDs and via the AMMM Machine.
- The hundreds of people who follow me on Twitter (@HarpForHealing) and the wonderful people I am following. It is a window into people’s lives all over the world. I would never have this opportunity to connect without these unique technical programs.
- Time to enjoy my parents this week, as well as prepare for the very busy month of December.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving!