Here’s a few of the memorable 2012 moments:
- Licensing my CDs in various healthcare systems – at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, Children’s Hospital at Scott & White, Temple, TX and Maple Grove Hospital in Maple Grove, MN to name a few…
- Presenting at many different conferences and events. It is always an honor to be in front of a group and I love speaking/playing.
- Speaking/playing at the International Harp Therapy Program conference. While I was quite nervous about this (speaking/playing in front of my peers), it was important and in a profound way, opened me to what’s next.
- Being in Indianapolis this summer … what a lovely, fulfilling time with my dear friend, Jan Erlenbaugh-Gaddis (who is also the first story in “Women as Healers: Voices of Vibrancy”).
- Completing the Beyond Surgery Program coursework, working with open-heart surgery patients for certification and receiving my Surgery Coaching certificate. This program really “spoke” to me and I am grateful I had the opportunity to do this work.
- Being in Wisconsin in December for several holiday “gigs” … what an amazing time in Green Bay and then, with my dear friend Rosemary Bilgrien (she is mentioned in the introduction of “Women as Healers: Voices of Vibrancy”).
- Creating and sending out monthly e-zines. It is a nice way to communicate with many people and is especially fun to find videos to send out. Each month, I receive positive feedback from the readers.
On a personal note:
- Having a perfect time seeing the Sandhill cranes in March with two dear aunts.
- Traveling, exploring and experiencing two Eastern European cities: Budapest and Prague. Absolutely lovely.
- Driving through the Sandhills of Nebraska (my roots on the beautiful prairie) and the mountains – all on one trip. Really magical!
- Holding a peace meditation in my home on Election Day – holding intention, love and Highest Good for our country/the world. Also, holding space for a positive election process and that ALL who wish to vote have the honor and privilege.
And intentions for 2013 … I’m still working on them! What are your intentions? Continue to watch this blog for exciting updates throughout the year of 2013!