- Basic needs (food, clothing, shelter)
- Social interactions (friends and wonderful support system)
- Finances (abundance and prosperity)
- Spirituality (powerful meditation practice connected to the Divine)
- Physical (great health and cadre of holistic healthcare practitioners looking after my well-being)
- Etc., etc., etc.
This is the beginning of a gratitude list … you may enjoy making your own, as it’s a fun exercise! As you write, you might also enjoy listening to a harp CD called “Blessings to You” for even greater inspiration! The other ritual that I started on January 1, 2019, is to remember one image right before I go to sleep each night that brought joy. What a lovely way to drift off to sleep.
So, here’s to your blessed life … happy 2019!