- April 12 – the St. Paul chapter of The Compassionate Friends monthly meeting. “Sounds of Healing: Using Music in the Grief Journey,” Beaver Lake Lutheran Church, 2280 Stillwater Ave., Maplewood, MN, 7 p.m.
- April 16 – Minnesota Network of Hospice & Palliative Care annual conference. “Sounds of Healing: Music and the Caregiving Journey,” Airport Hilton Hotel, Minneapolis, MN, 10:45 a.m.
- April 28 – South Dakota Parkinson’s Association annual conference at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
Parkinson’s is “near and dear” to my heart – I lost an Uncle to Parkinson’s and my beloved Dad is currently journeying with it. Click here if you’d like more information about my presentation on this topic.
Do you need an in-service for your staff or a Healing Harp Concert at your location/conference? I love to share my message and music with groups. At each presentation, I bring:
- my harp.
- poignant moments, practical tips and peace.
- new ideas about using therapeutic music with intention.
- an inspirational message and immediate application.
If you are interested in having me conduct a presentation at your location, I welcome these opportunities. Click here for more information. I look forward to working together!