After being asked repeatedly to share my “secrets” to playing the harp therapeutically, I have created a new eight-week offering! In these experiential lessons, we explore different practical tips and demonstrate musical techniques that are effective at the hospital and hospice bedside. The agenda is individually customized for each harpist’s needs and will include:
- Week 1 – The energy of the harp (as it relates to harp therapy)
- Week 2 – the energy of the harpist (physical/body mechanics)
- Week 3 – the energy of the harpist (emotional)
- Week 4 – the energy of the harpist (mental)
- Week 5 – the energy of the harpist (spiritual)
- Week 6 – the energy of harp therapy 1
- Week 7 – the energy of harp therapy 2
- Week 8 – the energy of the harp therapy mission
From these engaging lessons, you will expand your therapeutic musicality and be more prepared to study in a certified harp therapy program and/or offer harp therapy services.
These therapeutic harp lessons are offered in person (Minneapolis/St. Paul area) or via Skype or Zoom. Each lesson is one hour; practice time (on your own) is 3-4 hours per week (minimum) to re-wire your playing patterns. Fees for eight lessons is $400 (if paid weekly). There is a $50 discount if paid up-front (total is $350). For payment arrangements, contact Tami. I look forward to working with you at this special time in your journey!