Several different presentations are offered to a variety of audiences:
- Sounds of Healing: Therapeutic Music’s Benefits in the Health Care Setting
- Music: Comfort Care for Hospice
- The Parkinson’s Journey and Music’s Role
- Sound Care for Yourself and Those You Love
- The Heart’s Journey (co-presented with Barb Schommer)
- The Power of Reflection (co-presented with Bernie Saunders)
- Women as Healers: Voices of Vibrancy
- Connect with audiences through powerful stories and music examples – a blend of practical tips, immediate applications and self-rejuvenation.
- Offer a different perspective about music’s power in our everyday lives and in the healing journey.
- Deliver an experiential, therapeutic program that is inspiring, motivating and encouraging, but also deeply peaceful and relaxing – a much-needed “commodity” in our fast-paced world.
Her presentations inspire and nurture participants with beauty, peace and reflection, providing a forum to:
- Explore how therapeutic music contributes to the healing process, both individually and globally.
- Experience how music is an integral part of human expression. It often comforts, inspires and speaks to our hearts, as well as helps us to relax and sets a beautiful tone for our daily lives.
- Learn about leading-edge work being done to expand human consciousness and raise vibrations of love and peace around the world, including music’s role in these efforts.